Building Regulations Approval

Most structural work that you do to your property will require Building Regulations Approval. This helps to ensure that the work is carried out in accordance with the latest Building Regulation requirements and in the event of you selling your property, it also proves to the surveyor that any alterations you have made have been done properly.

You can either make a Full Plans Application or submit a Building Notice.

Visit for full details.

14 Moorbridge Lane | Stapleford | Nottingham | NG9 8GU
9 Selsdon Road | West Norwood | London | SE27 0PQ
T. 0115 877 4183 | E. [email protected]